When you buy or sell a home - in any price range - the dedication of an experienced real estate agent who knows the different communities and areas to help you find the home of your dreams, makes the experience of home-buying or selling a smooth transaction. I am trained and skilled in negotiating complex transactions.
My ongoing training includes designations as an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR), from the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council, and as an Accredited Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES). Both are affiliated with the Canadian Real Estate Association and The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS in the United States.
I work closely with many local resources as well, and I can connect you to mortgage specialists, attorneys, home inspectors, movers, etc.
My specialities include single family homes (existing and new home construction), multi-family homes, condominiums, townhouses, as well as land acquisitions.
Purchasing or Selling? Relax. I'll help guide you through the process.
Motto: Trusted Real Estate Advice
- Is a full time Realtor with no other job commitment.
- Proven ability as a negotiator and will be an asset to you whether you are buying or selling.
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR), from the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council, an affiliate of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.
- Accredited Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES). The SRES designation is a North American real estate recognized designation for Realtors in response to the changing housing needs, desires and options available to the 50-plus market. SRES is an affiliate of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- Well connected: home inspections, financing, legal assistance, title insurance, movers, handymen, absolutely everything to do with your house Member of the Board of Directors of the Seniors Resource Centre of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Member of the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Realtors (NLAR)
- Graduate of the Wilson-Learning “Counsellor Salesperson” program
- Accredited Certified Marketing Manager from Radio Marketing Bureau of Canada
- Newfoundland and Labrador Business Hall of Fame Committee
- Board of Directors Junior Achievement of Newfoundland and Labrador (JANL)
- The Canadian Association of Broadcasters
- Atlantic Association of Broadcasters
- CNIB Walter Gretzky golf tournament organizing committee
- NL Athletics Association Tely 10 Road Race organizing committee
- Newfoundland Association for the Physically Disabled